Claremont Prep School, judged by Ofsted as ‘Outstanding’ in all areas for a third successive time in March 2019, seeks to appoint a Band 5/6 Level 1 Registered Nurse (General). Term Time only Monday to Friday for 45 hours per week. A Background in A&E or practice nursing would be an asset, but not essential. It could be a possible job share.
The successful candidate will need to be:
- Registered with the NMC and a member of the RCN capable of working independently
- Able to assess and plan treatment for minor illnesses and injuries
- Computer literate
- A car owner
- Calm in a crisis and have good interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working with young adults
- Have a good work ethic and sickness record.
Closing date for applications: Midday, Friday 23 October 2020
Please apply to: Miranda Booth, School Nurse, Claremont Prep School, St Leonards-on-Sea TN37 7PW
Via email at email@example.com
Telephone 01424 751555
For more information and details of how to apply, please visit our website: claremontschool.co.uk/vacancies
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service, along with other relevant employment checks.