The main findings are summarised below:
- The support for children’s communication and language development is excellent. The staff skillfully ask questions of older children that encourage them to think before they
answer. Staff speak clearly and simply to encourage younger children to develop their language.
- The staff are highly successfully at engaging with parents, who willingly support their children’s learning. Parents regularly contribute to their child’s learning records with achievements and events at home.
- The organisation of the welcoming, highly stimulating, child-centred environment fully encourages children to make easy choices about their play.
- Staff develop close and nurturing relationships with children, establishing an excellent sense of emotional well-being.
- Staff receive comprehensive support for their professional development needs with supervision meetings, practice observations and training.
- The progress checks that staff complete for the two-year-olds are excellent. The parent receives a very detailed booklet about their child’s development. Details about children’s current learning needs are extremely clear.
Inspection dates: 22 to 24 November 2017
The main findings were:
- Overall experiences and progress of children and young people, taking into account
- How well children and young people are helped and protected
- The effectiveness of leaders and managers