In order to apply for a place at Claremont School as an overseas student a number of conditions must be met.
- The Headmaster must conduct an interview with each student, either in person or via Skype to understand the student’s attitude and aspirations as well as their command of the English language. As a general rule all students must be able to demonstrate that their English is at IELTS Level 4.5 or above.
- Recent reports from a student’s current school must be provided and these must demonstrate that the student can comfortably embark on the chosen academic programme. Students who have a poor attitude to study or have failed to comply with school rules will not be accepted.
- Students may be asked to sit further assessment tests in English, Maths and Science, either at school, the Agent’s office or online. The results of these tests may determine whether the student will be offered a place on the chosen course of study.
- In certain cases students will be accepted on the condition that they continue with 1:1 lessons in English whilst attending Claremont. This will be chargeable over and above the normal school fee.
- All application forms must be submitted with a £200.00 non refundable registration fee and a £3000.00 refundable deposit (not part payment of the fees)
- Certain students from non- EU countries will require a visa. The school will assist in this process and is registered with UKVI to provide CAS numbers to eligible students.
- If a visa is refused the school will refund the deposit only on receipt of the refusal letter from UKVI. The visa process stands a greater chance of success if fees for the first year of attendance have already been paid.
- Overseas students must have their own medical insurance or pay an annual premium to a private health scheme in the UK.
FEES AND CHARGES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR FROM SEPTEMBER 2018
Year 7 & 9 £8,800 per term (£25,400 for the academic year)
Years 9-13 £9,800 per term (£29,400 for the academic year)
Claremont Football Academy Supplement £1,000 per term
Fees include all class tuition, accommodation, food and a variety of co-curricular activities
Fees exclude: health insurance, uniform, airport transfers, any 1:1 tuition, certain trips, pocket money, visa application fees, personal copies of text books and examination fees.
To find out more or to enquire about long stay please contact us.
UKVI Tier 4 Sponsor
Licenced by the Home Office to enrol international Tier 4 students under the Points Based System.
Sponsor Licence Number: FPMXHX1T0